There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Store Manager Position
To Apply: Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "NAME HERE - Store Manager"
Midnight Rambler is looking for a creative, sales driven, customer service oriented, organized, friendly and fashionable store manager. The store manager will work between 30 and 40 hours each week which includes two weekends per month. The manager’s objective will be to create an inspired workspace, an outstanding customer experience all the while maintaining store procedures and driving sales.
Must have previous retail experience, manager experience is a plus.
- Create monthly schedule and manage scheduling changes
- Stock store supplies
- Making bank deposits
- Managing employees as needed along with the owners
- Change out signage
- Document new store processes in employee handbook
- Ensure communication and implementation of new store processes
- Gatekeeper of store notes
- Assist in merchandising the store including but not limited to window and table displays
- Uphold store policy
- Monthly calendar management
- Serve as leader and problem solver for the sales team
- Motivate and inspire, and adhere to store policy
- Drive sales and exceed store sales plan
- Relationship building with customers and outstanding customer service and care
- Execute and/or delegate all weekly operational objectives
- Former management or sales associate work
- A love for fashion and styling
- Experience with Instagram